What To Expect
Upon your arrival at Manzella Orthodontics, you will be greeted by our wonderful Scheduling Coordinator and introduced to our highly trained Treatment Coordinator. We can’t wait to welcome you to our office! Photos and x-rays of your teeth will be taken and compiled for Dr. Manzella to review.
Dr. Kevin Manzella will conduct a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment himself. He’ll discuss your treatment options, crack a few jokes, and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our Treatment Coordinator will discuss finances and insurance before you are scheduled for your next visit.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
Costs vary depending on how complicated your case is and how long it will take us to design your smile. Our promise to you: we’ll never charge you more for metal/ceramic braces or clear aligners. This is one of the many ways we make sure that you don’t have to compromise on your treatment and ensure finances don’t get in the way of your new smile!
What Does my Investment Include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, virtual study models (no messy impressions!) and a personalized case workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- One comprehensive treatment fee for early treatment options and full treatment with braces or clear aligners includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office.
- Retainers are provided upon completion of treatment for all of our patients.
What Doesn’t my Investment Include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
We don’t think money should ever come in the way of someone getting a beautiful smile. Orthodontic care is an investment in yourself and we do everything we can to help you achieve the smile you always wanted.
We offer a discount to patients who choose to pay in full prior to starting treatment. If you prefer making monthly investments, our in-house interest-free finance plan allows patients to make affordable monthly investments throughout the length of treatment. Our flexible and customized approach to financing typically allows paying for orthodontics to easily fit into most family financial plans without being a burden.
At your first appointment, our financial team will work with your insurance(s) and help you get the most out of your plan. The insurance portion will be deducted from your total investment. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.
We work hard to see you on time! Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment, and answer any questions. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.