Virtual Orthodontic Appointments
We know our patients’ time is valuable. That’s why we offer time-saving amenities like text messaging, online patient forms, iTero digital impressions, and virtual appointments via Grin! Using Grin allows you to spend less time in our office, and more time enjoying life!
What Is Grin?
Grin is an easy-to-use app that allows you to send images and videos of your teeth to our office throughout your Invisalign treatment. You will begin with an in-office consultation with Dr. Manzella, which provides the information required to plan your treatment.
After your first free consultation, you'll come to our West Seneca office on an as-needed basis, depending on what your scans show. Grin reduces the number of in-office visits required.
Why Use Grin?
The best part about Grin is that you can use it literally anywhere! Virtual orthodontic appointments are great for patients who find it difficult to get into the office, including:
- College Students
- Adults that travel for work
- Kids that participate in extracurriculars after school (and their parents)
- Individuals with limited transportation
- Parents with multiple kids
- Anyone who wants to make their treatment process easier
How Does It Work?
- At the start of your treatment, we will help you set up an account within the Grin app on your phone.
- You'll receive your own cheek retractors, and we'll guide you through the process of taking a photo or video scan. (See the Patient How-To document for tips.)
- Based on the result of the scan, Dr. Manzella can let you know if you should move on to your next set of aligners or continue with your current set.
- You can also send us a scan if you have a question or an issue with your treatment.