High Service & Low Stress
Your family will love our friendly team, laid-back and modern feel, and our commitment to excellence and customer service. So, why choose Manzella Orthodontics?
- Leading-edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and clear aligners
- Children's orthodontic observation program
- Community partnerships and sponsorship
- Retainer program
- Treatment for adults
- Dr. Kevin Manzella works closely with your general dentist and encourages routine dental care as well as good oral hygiene at home
- Flexible scheduling, with after-school and evening appointments
- Affordable treatment options with flexible no-interest payment programs
- Open communication with you
- Safety and comfort are of the utmost importance in our practice
Your Time's Important
We understand that it is tough to miss school and work while we create your perfect smile. Unlike most orthodontic practices, we offer weekly evening appointments.
At Manzella Orthodontics, we use top-quality braces, wires, and supplies in order to take advantage of today’s technology. This allows us to have longer spans of time between appointments (even less school/work missed) and finish treatment faster.
The MO Family
This is a family practice. From the moment you arrive until the day you leave smiling, we want to make sure you feel as if you are part of the MO family.
We wouldn’t charge our family members extra for getting ceramic brackets or Invisalign, so why would we do that to you? We never have, and we never will.
Orthodontics Should Be Fun
We believe that orthodontics should be FUN! We’ve given away an Apple watch, 55″ Smart TV, Air-Pods, and rented out a whole movie theater for our patients.
Or join us during our monthly EmBRACE the Night appointments, where we turn off the lights, turn up the music, and wear neon necklaces and stickers.
If you come in wearing Bills gear or have cool socks on, Dr. Manzella may ask to take a picture with you. Our patients don’t just come here for braces or Invisalign, they come for the experience!